Don't show popup again option

Pretty sure this has been mentioned, but please create an option to disable popups after you've seen it already. It's rather annoying to see the popup EVERY single time you enter the game.

Comments

• If this were enacted, I would also like the ability to review the popup through some menu or other. There have been several times that I haven't realized that a popup was new and realized just as I was clicking the X that I had no idea what it said.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I agree. It could be hidden away after the first time so that you could click a button somewhere if you really wanted to open it again. Same with entering events and anything else really.
  • Especially for Events. Annoying have to read that stupid pop-up everytime I open up a PvP
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    WIN MYSTIQUE!
    For the first time ever, the mutant master manipulator Mystique is available as a reward!

Play in the Juggernaut: Heroic event for your chance to win this all-new 3-Star Character and add a deadly villain to your roster!

I don't know what you're talking about...
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    the descriptive "fight better with boosts" pop-up that I can accidentally trigger when I am awarded a boost as a fight prize could also be permanently silenced instead of lying in wait to punish me for having fat-fingers.