we need PvP sub brackets

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
I do not enjoy swimming in the same pool as 166 star.pngstar.pngstar.png players, I believe PvP should be broken down into sub brackets either by rarity or level.
star.png bracket, star.pngstar.png - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png locked
star.pngstar.png bracket, star.pngstar.pngstar.png , star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png locked
star.pngstar.pngstar.png bracket, star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png locked
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png unlimited roster
Or
50 cap
100 cap
200 cap
Open cap

Comments

• I agree. Really sucks when you get up to 800 points and then all you see is 166.
  • I totally agree! So tired of getting stuck in the middle of the pack after hitting the 3* wall of players. No fun wasting boosts and health packs just to win a few matches if the tiles drop right for me. With out being able to get into top 25 on pvp it will take forever and a day to build my roster to be able to compete with the best players.
  • They're defs not gonna do this!!!! Think about it? Why would you then need a 4* char when you can get the same rewards using a 1* roster? Unless they make the rewards for the 3* and 4* teams higher, then the rich will get richer mentality comes in...so yeah it's a f2p game. Eventually you will have a maxed out xforce anyway lol it's just a matter of time!