Daylight Saving Time

It's not savings it's saving.

Really! The times were already horrible for anyone not in America but now you adjust the end times for events because your stupid politicians refuse to get rid of daylight saving time even it is scientifically ambiguous if it saves electricity or increases production or it doesn't. Most of the world doesn't adjust their clocks twice a year and it works just fine for the rest of us. I live in Korea. Before end times used to be either 1 am/pm for PvE or 2 am/pm for PvP but now the end times are 2 am/pm for PvE and 3 am/pm for PvP.

Why couldn't you have just keep it synced with GMT, UTC, or Zulu as this would have put the times at 11 am/pm and 12 am/pm, respectively, for the east coast of the US with an 8 am/pm or 9 am/pm, respectively, for the west coast which I am sure no American players would complain about as these are better times for those players as it would interfere less with their real lives time wise.

Thanks for screwing over the players located in Asia once again. No changes for European players as their horrible times remain the same.

I apologize if my translation into English isn't correct.

Comments

• Lol Zulu... Must be military.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can say from the perspective of someone in the United States who's time's did change...

I AGREE!!! Why did these times have to change?

Let's not get into the antiquated rational for Daylight Saving Time (how many children still help their parents on the farm and need to be going to school later this time of year to help with the harvest?)

I could have totally dealt with end times being at 11:00 & 12:00.
  • Odirty117 wrote:
    Lol Zulu... Must be military.
    Actually I just copied and pasted straight from wikipedia on that one.