I just paid 100$ to build a 20 member alliance, REFUND???

Teddybabes
Teddybabes Posts: 66 Match Maker
This is not cool. I built Teddybabes with my own money and hard work. I feel so robbed. Ok if a clan has 5 commander splitting the cost or something like that, but I paid it ALL alone no less than two month ago.

I really want that HP back to spend on my covers. For me that was a lot of money spent.

Comments

• I suggest you fill in a support ticket if you haven't already but I wouldn't keep my hopes up icon_e_sad.gif Good luck!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    KevinMark wrote:
    I suggest you fill in a support ticket if you haven't already but I wouldn't keep my hopes up icon_e_sad.gif Good luck!

Agreed, did you send in a ticket?
  • I have seen things like this occur in the year I've been here. I expect refunds in the form of Hero pts. will be sent out soon. As for actual $, you spent in-game expect nothing out-of-game. By that I mean no cash refund.
  • Teddybabes
    Yes... they have my ticket...

Your request has been received and is being reviewed...

I understand they cant give back single slots far far back in time, but as a newly started alliance where I bought it all by myself and a total of 3 stark salarys to also be a good commander. I even spent money on ISO, mother lode and more.

The total is close to 400$ now. Would I have bought all that for a single player experience?

No. I would have grinded and bought a PS4 for my kids. I feel so stupid now. All that time and money invested gone...
  • Doubt you will get one, seeing it was 2 months ago. They do not have to give you one, it is part of the EULA you agreed to.
  • Teddybabes
    I missed the part in the EULA giving them right to steal.

In Sweden we don't allow companies to hide behind EULAs this way. Where else in the world is it ok to devalue investmensts from 100% to 0% within the span of a week?

It's a slap in the face!
  • Teddybabes wrote:
    I missed the part in the EULA giving them right to steal.

In Sweden we don't allow companies to hide behind EULAs this way. Where else in the world is it ok to devalue investmensts from 100% to 0% within the span of a week?

It's a slap in the face!
    Nothing was taken from you apart from what you imagined. If you didn't have competitive advantage prior to the free-for-all alliance change, you were not going to lose it anyway.
  • Teddybabes
    Yes, 100$ was taken. And I would not have spent another $300 on my personal roster to be a good commander if I had known.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just curious, and I kind of have an idea, but what exactly does EULA stand for?
  • Teddybabes
    End-user license agreement. They are not legaly binding in Sweden, but they are in USA. That why I can and will blacklist them here if I don't get my $100 back.
  • Teddybabes
    This still needs to be resolved. Partial refunds goes out to people here, but I have suffered more than most and I get NOTHING?
  • So far from the responses that D3 have provided we can reach 2 conclusions about them
    they are either
    1) Morons for not anticipating that players that paid considerable amount of $$ for the alliance spots would be furious
    or
    2) Customers that have already paid $$ is of little consequence and only new potential paying $$ is important.
  • hi teddy,
    try PM'ing David Hi-Fi and share this problem to him. Maybe he could help.
    In microtransaction game, 300$ is a huge purchase.
  • I'd like to know how this turns out! Although seriously the best they will probably do is give you hp totalling $100 but to spend $400 on a f2p game is just wow lol all the best
  • Teddybabes
    "Thank you for your email in regards to the recent change in Alliance slots. D3 is investigating the issue and they will reach a decision regarding compensation soon."
  • Teddybabes
    Well, I will be refunded the HP spent on 15 slots. As will everybody else.

The developers made this change after the members being vocal about it. This is why I posted this thread, and for you that only reads the forum, but do not post, next time, please feel free to contribute. icon_e_wink.gif

And congrats to all who now will be refunded.

Better to refund everybody 100%, I cant imagine the work to get partial refunds out.
  • Teddybabes wrote:
    Well, I will be refunded the HP spent on 15 slots. As will everybody else.

The developers made this change after the members being vocal about it. This is why I posted this thread, and for you that only reads the forum, but do not post, next time, please feel free to contribute. icon_e_wink.gif

And congrats to all who now will be refunded.

Better to refund everybody 100%, I cant imagine the work to get partial refunds out.

Well, I am one who will looking for that refund too. I also have voiced concern over this issue.