Game crashing marked as a loss.

Options
I've had the app crash a few times, and each time, the current battle in progress counts as a loss. Please fix this bug.

Comments

• It doesn't happen very often, and I haven't noticed any pattern, but I regularly lose 3 health packs when the game crashes upon entering a PVP match. Sometime this occurs at a very inopportune time. What I don't understand is why I can't continue the match upon relaunch. If I can leave the program open on my PC for 12 hours and finish it at my leisure, why can't I relaunch the program 1 minute later and continue my match after a crash? Please enable an option to continue or forfeit a match after a crash.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This comes up every now and again but it's not a bug. Well, I don't know about the 3 health pack thing.
    This is to prevent people from quitting the app to avoid a loss and not lose any points. Not sure how the system would be able to differentiate between a crash and an intentional quit.
  • No, it's a bug. There is no world in which a game crash penalizing a player is 'proper operation'.