The biggest improvement possible~

pony mad
pony mad Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
I love the game how it is, all the little flaws will be taken care of soon i guess.
What i would wish most for... is a replay function.
While im sitting in a PvP event, waiting for new healthpacks it would be great to be able to see a replay of a team that attacked me and failed. It would give me so much pleasure to see how my team won on my behalf icon_e_biggrin.gif
Im serious icon_e_biggrin.gif it would be an entertaining feature to pass the waiting time.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly I think seeing how my team lost would be more valuable, but I agree, that a replay feature showing our defensive battles would be pretty useful.

Though how many times would people start arguing that their opponent cheated to beat them?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally, I'd love a replay function just so I could take screenshots of all the times that the AI is cheating and casting abilities it doesn't have the AP for.
  • I would like the option to see the team I defended/lost to.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    The notification screen could get some flowery dialog for wins and losses,

Your team was attacked
    Your team successfully defended

boring.

Your team or 'X' enemy team
    was "sentry-bombed", "annihilated in a world rupture", "succumbed to strike tiles and match damage", stun-locked, head-butted to death, etc.

I would be curious to see how other players use a board... I often try to set metaphoric 'traps' for the AI, but I would be curious to see if there are other tricks out there that I haven't intuited on my own.
  • driverjoe27
    driverjoe27 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    How about changing the way you link to facebook.

I just lost all of my data on a new account because AFTER i was told my old account was manually unlinked I went in on my phone to link the new account.

It gave me the option to load or cancel after telling me that only 1 account could be linked to facebook... OK......I clicked load THINKING I was linking my new account when in fact I was loading the old one.

It should read load old, or overwrite with new. Something like that.

How do I get my new account back????
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was more thinking that replays would be hidden away behind a menu. You could access it like the options menu on the home screen used to be and see the last 10 or so defensive replays. Potentially you could even set it to only save wins, loses, or both.
  • It would be good the record interesting stuff later. Beats recording non-stop. Ain't nobody got harddisk for that icon_razz.gif
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Add a platinum / palladium token that specifically pulls 3*s or better. Can be a final prize at a PvE or high 1000s for PvPs.