epic AI cascades: share your screenshots!

2»

Comments

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Here's a fresh one:
    N2oTQxYl.png
    No cigar this time for the green dude icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • This one just slapped me in the face this morning. 101 including TU, double digits in each. I just quit because Thor was about to bring the pain.
    cascade1.jpg
    image sharing
  • anamosity wrote:
    This one just slapped me in the face this morning. 101 including TU, double digits in each. I just quit because Thor was about to bring the pain.
    cascade1.jpg
    image sharing

****?! icon_eek.gif
  • anamosity wrote:
    This one just slapped me in the face this morning. 101 including TU, double digits in each. I just quit because Thor was about to bring the pain.
    cascade1.jpg
    image sharing

icon_eek.gif You win.
  • This was Battle_Angel's first move in the current Lightning Round. I matched blue, AI matched something, crazy cascade ensued. They netted 52 AP, then icon_hood.png stole a bluetile.png and redtile.png for me.

QPz11UC.jpg

I matched blue, which hit another blue match... ended up with 10 for my following turn, hit icon_magneto.png with Magnetic Translocation to down him, matched a few reds against icon_storm.png , she died, Projectiles against icon_blackwidow.png . Easy peasy.
  • This wasn't an AI cascade, so maybe not quite as impressive, but it was a turn 1 kill and I went in without boosts.
    Level 94 icon_storm.png and a 150+ icon_thor.png dead just from the cascade and crits, icon_wolverine.png died from a single skill.

Might have been enough for a turn one kill even on a 166 team.

0tPxQOC.jpg
  • j12601 wrote:
    This wasn't an AI cascade, so maybe not quite as impressive, but it was a turn 1 kill and I went in without boosts.
    Level 94 icon_storm.png and a 150+ icon_thor.png dead just from the cascade and crits, icon_wolverine.png died from a single skill.

Might have been enough for a turn one kill even on a 166 team.

0tPxQOC.jpg

still impressive! all cascades be welcome here icon_e_smile.gif thanks for sharing
  • The last two day of the Juggernaut event I've had about 5 matches that were just brutal. For two of these matches that game was pretty much done for me after only the AI's second move!

In both these cases, the second move triggered a cascade, which included a connect-5 extra attack with then sparked power attacks and team-ups. After the dust settled I was down one character with the second down to lower 3-digit numbers and that second was gone easily after the 3rd round...

The other 3 matched also included 40+ AP round cascades, but just didn't compare in brutality to the two that were over almost as soon as it had begun.

On the bright side, I still finished the challenge and picked up the Black Panther.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    adamLmpq wrote:
    I really wish the little AP summary thing appeared for the player like it does for the AI. Some of the most amazing, game starting/game ending cascades were in my favor, but without proof...

I was going to bring up this point as well. I think this might be one of the main reasons so many people believe the player never receives huge cascades, because they don't get the AP summary popping up but the AI does.
    Absolutely agreed. We used to have player AP gains displayed like the AI's, but they removed it in a patch. Huge mistake, IMO.