Where to spend HP

chaos01
chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
This is probably already on the site somewhere, but I am too lazy to look, I had been saving for new spots in my alliance so I have 2000 HP to spend (don't ask why but I like to buy two spots at a time). I currently have every 4 and 3 star (most with all three powers, the only abilities I am missing are: X-Force yellow, BP yellow, CMAG red, Doom blue) and every two star except bullseye.

The only 13 cover 3 star characters I have are IM40 and LCAP, the only other abilities I have maxed are punisher green and hulk green. So what ability should I purchase?

Comments

• None, keep your HP for roster slots. There are always new characters released.
  • Flare808
    Flare808 Posts: 266
    First off-Alliance slots will be set to 20 for free on Monday, so congrats on saving some HP.

Secondly- This should be in the tips and guides section for advice.

Third- There's only a few covers worth buying with HP. Most people will tell you save up and wait to see how the covers fall and buy just the fifth cover. As Arktos said, roster slots are the preferred output for HP. Alternately, I'd say save up for when there's a PVP with covers you need and fight for a decent placement. Most likely, you'll be able to snag a cover or two for less than the direct upgrade price.