What I just learned

Options
Apparently, a double knock-out... At least when caused by an enemy juggernaut's headbutt is counted as a win.

Anyone else enjoy this little surprise? My experience was vs the 230/230/230 jug/moon/rag pve.

Comments

• Tie goes to the human!
  • Why did you leave Juggs for last?
  • Learned this in prologue.

I have an unhealthy preference for Juggernaut.

If he's your last character standing and low on hit points, use headbutt anyway (if it's enough to take out the last opponent). You'll both get knocked out and the victory goes to you anyway.
  • got this once in hulk, got happily surprised especially after the cascading loop between ragnarock and juggernaut.
  • The AI is so stupid jug used headbutt against me when I had 50 health and he had over 700 and I win for it.
  • before that i was annoyed by ragnarok red skill which provide free green ap once he able to match just 2 red ap which will lead to jug and rag green skill re-shape the board to get their red and green again >.<
    but now with my combo team... lv85 thor, lv85 spidey and lv85 wol they unable to match red or green xD
  • Got this a few times in pvp. I never leave the hulk jug loose - my spidey keeps him sticky icon_e_wink.gif
  • bongo king wrote:
    The AI is so stupid jug used headbutt against me when I had 50 health and he had over 700 and I win for it.

I like it when the last AI opponent uses Thorned Rose to kill him/herself. =)
  • bongo king wrote:
    The AI is so stupid jug used headbutt against me when I had 50 health and he had over 700 and I win for it.

I like it when the last AI opponent uses Thorned Rose to kill him/herself. =)

Especially when it's Daken, what was he going to do with the ap anyway?
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    cranberyXL wrote:
    Why did you leave Juggs for last?

Rags has too much board disruption, and venom's stun is a major issue

Juggs is rare to get HB off while Rag can clap, and once juggs is alone you can stunlock and strike tile him low enough for a retribution (all that HP makes it easy)
  • Tie goes to the human is indeed a pleasant surprise.

I don't get why people make fun of the AI when it is purposely throwing the game. Or would you rather Juggernaut be able to target who he can Headbutt?

I usually save Venom for last because his damaging skill requires a lot of black AP. The way I see it, against those guys if they get off a major damaging skill somebody is going to die, but it only takes 6 AP for Juggernaut to do it versus 12 AP for Venom.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    Tie goes to the human is indeed a pleasant surprise.

I don't get why people make fun of the AI when it is purposely throwing the game. Or would you rather Juggernaut be able to target who he can Headbutt?

I usually save Venom for last because his damaging skill requires a lot of black AP. The way I see it, against those guys if they get off a major damaging skill somebody is going to die, but it only takes 6 AP for Juggernaut to do it versus 12 AP for Venom.
    I noticed the enemy is usually able to get the black matches since I'm focused on the red/green matches for wolvie. I go rags > venom > juggs.
    By the time I kill rags, venom usually has nearly enough black ap. Then again, I am using 74 wolvie, 35 punisher, 18 b.widow so my dmg output is fairly low.
    Of course if the AI gets a cascade with red, it's close to game over if I don't have a black/enviro match for punisher to tank the headbutt.