Allow a way to view Deadpool points available for use

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Unless I'm not aware of a way to see Deadpool points, it would be nice to know how many Deadpool points I have. I have a Deadpool pink, think I got it during the anniversary week, so there is a way for me to see it, but those without the Deadpool pink cover have no way of seeing how many they have. Not having a Deadpool pink cover doesn't stop the points from accumulating if you play with Deadpool every day. When I didn't have a Deadpool pink, I still had saved up some Whales teamups, but unless I launched it, I wouldn't know if I had enough to make the most of it. If I didn't have 28k, I would've felt like I wasted the team up. Just came up, because I sent an alliance mate a Deadpool team up, to help overcome the Asgard node in The Gauntlet, but there's no way of knowing how many points he has.

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not the solution you're looking for, but if you have a TU purpleflag.png for Deadpool, you can select the TU view you're Deadpool points & then cancel using it.

I agree there should be a better way to view your Deadpool points (perhaps on his info screen next to his Match Damage & Health?)