New idea for story event : The Training Tower

Basically, here's the idea :

Story Event : Training Tower

Rules : It works like a Versus event (3 possibles fights), but with a system of stages like if you were climbing stairs, facing ennemies on each stage.

Every stage has 3 fights with 3 random chars on each of them (a char can appear only once by stage, so it has to be 9 differents enemies, goons included).
It could be a selection probability like 1* 20% ; 2* 15% ; 3* 7% and 4* 1% at the beginning ; and like 1* 12% ; 2* 20% ; 3* 15% and 4* 4% . It's just an example.

It starts Stage 1 with level 38 chars and you need to win against one of the three teams to go on the next stage.
Every stage makes the enemies get 2 more levels. Each victory can give as rewards 400 iso, 200 iso, a basic token or a random boost (not critical plz.) and also a teamup with the same probability than in Versus Events.

When you reach key stages like 50, 100, 150... and finally 188, those fights won't be random (mostly 3* chars), and if you win, you'll get a special reward (2000 iso for lvl 50 ; a nice cover for 100 and 1 gold Training Tower token for 150 ; and a nice cover for the final one).

Special rule : the chars you use on a stage can't be used on the next.
p.e. : if you use Ares, Old Black widow and Thor on stage 1, you can't use directly any of those 3 chars on stage 2, but you will then be able to use them normally when you'll reach stage 3, etc etc... every 2 stages. In fact, it would be nice with a timer of 30 minutes of rest (example).

example : Stage 1 : Ares-Thor-OldBlackwidow
Once you reach stage 1, you can't use those three chars for a period. So you have 2 choices : reach next stage (stage 3) with another team, or waiting 30 minutes to be able to do it with the same team.

I think 4 days and 12 hours should be enough to do it completely.
No ally rewards, but it would be nice to create a progression reward system every 5 stages, like this :
level 40 : 200 iso
level 50 : boss reward (2000 iso)
level 60 : 500 iso
level 70 : 2 health packs
level 80 : 25 HP
level 90 : 50 HP
level 100 : a nice cover
level 110 : 1000 iso
level 120 : 3 health pack
level 130 : 1 heroic token
level 140 : 1000 iso
level 150 : Gold Training Tower Token
level 160 : 2000 iso
level 170 : Gold Training Tower Token
level 180 : 50 HP
level 188 : a nice cover 3* (or 4* maybe ?)

About boost... I would suggest Daredevil, Storm Mohawk, Loki, Bulleye, Captain America 2* and Hawkeye 2*.

I hope you enjoyed reading this idea. ^^

Comments

• I think it's awonderful Idea... Except for the boosts... But I couldbe biased cause I don't have any of them leveled.
  • That's just an idea, it can be totally different icon_e_wink.gif
  • It's a more structured simulator pve, i quite like this idea
  • For as good of an idea this is I feel like it should be getting more attention.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Escalating enemy difficulty with roster constraints...
    Feels like a Heroic PVE and Gauntlet are getting together to have a baby. I hesitate to judge, but I'm betting it would be ugly.

final node: beat Daken/Hood/Sentry with bag-man/bag-lady/Yelena.. READY... FIGHT!