You won't believe what just happened...

I got on the game today to make my way up in the gauntlet. Imagine my surprise when suddenly I was given my venom: heroic rewards again out of nowhere. I placed rank 2 in venom: heroic so I got another nick fury and 3 Steve Rogers caps. Has this happened to anyone else? Because I am so happy right now. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Elijah513 wrote:
    I got on the game today to make my way up in the gauntlet. Imagine my surprise when suddenly I was given my venom: heroic rewards again out of nowhere. I placed rank 2 in venom: heroic so I got another nick fury and 3 Steve Rogers caps. Has this happened to anyone else? Because I am so happy right now. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

It happened yesterday. People got their combined arms and venom heroic rewards again
  • futongus wrote:
    Elijah513 wrote:

It happened yesterday. People got their combined arms and venom heroic rewards again

Oh really? I wonder why.
  • Well that stinks. I only got a ThundergodMcNerfyNerf(do not want). I could have used some Captan Rogers goodness.... icon_e_sad.gif
  • I'm not sure, but it seems like a bunch of people never got their rewards the first time. So they just pushed out the rewards to everyone again.
  • I think you're all just angry because you have no Sentry to compete in PVP
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Elijah513 wrote:
    Heh, yeah, it's a widespread glitch.

That said, congrats on another Fury!
  • HailMary wrote:
    Elijah513 wrote:
    Heh, yeah, it's a widespread glitch.

That said, congrats on another Fury!

Thanks! Got his yellowflag.png up to 2!
  • I think it was a glitch caused by Rags and Venom. Rags felt guilty for all the Godless Power cascades and humiliating heartbreak he dished out in The Hunt that he decided to turn over a new leaf and hand his covers out again to those who had earned him in the recent events.

Venom similarly felt guilty for all the symbiotic snares in the Hunt, and for eating all the cake with Devil Dino at the anniversary party, so he handed out his heroic awards again.