Standardize the number of tokens earned in a PvE event.

CrookedKnight
CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
Okay, I get that, for whatever reason, old PvE events are not going to be substantially modified for reruns. Heroic Venom/Juggernaut are not getting subs, neither is Unstable Iso-8, etc. But the...imperfections, let's say, in these early events are thrown into much sharper relief by the way the reward structure has evolved in the last six months or so.

For instance: Unstable Iso-8 is a six-day PvE that includes two event tokens as progression rewards. Deadpool vs. MPQ is a three-day event with two event tokens as progression rewards, and 1-3 tokens as placement rewards in each of the two subs, with another token each for alliance placement. That's up to ten free tokens from a relatively breezy three-day event, versus exactly two from the grindiest six days since my last coffee bender. That's not a very good difficulty/reward ratio. Adding extra tokens as progression awards would make these older events much more comparable to the new ones in terms of rewards, without requiring a full rework of the event structure. And having it be tokens instead of guaranteed 3* covers would make it much less of a big deal if those goals are set high enough that some people don't hit the last one.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I agree completely. I just don't have the patience for the 6 day events. I just can't play the same mission over and over. I hope they add new events soon. Kind of disappointed blade didn't get his own event like Deadpool.