Miss Marvel in end of battle rewards and token plz :D

All is in the subject. ^^

Comments

• Yes, pls. D3. I need Ms. Marvel icon_cry.gif
  • Probably going to have to wait a bit. She'll be in event tokens but they most likely won't update the other tokens until after season 7 ends.
  • I think they should update the tokens and the "end of battle rewards" this way :

4* : After the first season where they're set as reward. (or in the update following it)
    3* : After each end of a new char first "Versus event". (or in the update following it)
    2* : After the event using them in the red essentials fights. (or in the update following it)

Would be nice doing it this way, I guess.
  • Riggy wrote:
    Probably going to have to wait a bit. She'll be in event tokens but they most likely won't update the other tokens until after season 7 ends.
    Did they wait for the season to end before adding in LilTorch covers to PvP? I didn't notice cos I actually didn't care about him much.
  • KevinMark wrote:
    Riggy wrote:
    Probably going to have to wait a bit. She'll be in event tokens but they most likely won't update the other tokens until after season 7 ends.
    Did they wait for the season to end before adding in LilTorch covers to PvP? I didn't notice cos I actually didn't care about him much.
    This is the first season where they've established a sort of "rotation" of characters. They pulled 5 or so characters out of rotation "for possible re-work" and intimated that they'd bring them back at the end of the season. So it's pure supposition on my part that another set of characters will get rotated out and in.
  • Riggy wrote:
    KevinMark wrote:
    Riggy wrote:
    This is the first season where they've established a sort of "rotation" of characters. They pulled 5 or so characters out of rotation "for possible re-work" and intimated that they'd bring them back at the end of the season. So it's pure supposition on my part that another set of characters will get rotated out and in.
    I see. I hope they put her covers in PvP regardless and soon.