Allow healthpack usage mid match or create resurrection pack

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
If you wanna sell some more Hero Points / Health Packs, allow healthpacks to be used mid match. It would be a huge change to the dynamic of how the game is played right now. A lot of people would probably cry out against it, because it would be mean they take more defensive losses in PVP. I am a f2p player, and played Candy Crush Saga before I gave it up for MPQ. I told myself I would never spend money on Candy Crush, but the higher I got in the game, some levels were frustrating. I would be one or two matches away from winning, so I would pay for extra turns, just to finally beat the level and move on. If not implemented in PVP, maybe just PVE. There have been times where I'm down to one enemy, and lose the showdown with them. Just a suggestion. I expect a lot of downvotes for this post.

EDIT - To avoid potential abuse, make the requirement that the whole team be revitalized, i.e. it costs 3 healthpacks to revive entire team, you can't just revive one person. This would allow for it to only be used once in a while, since the current regenerate-able max is 5 health packs.

EDIT 2 - If it's too much to rework regarding health packs, introduce a new feature, like a resurrection pack or 2nd chance pack. Have it as an item that regenerates at a max of 1 or 2, but can be bought with Hero Points, similar to how healthpacks are. You could charge the same amount of HP as 3 healthpacks or, a cheaper amount if you implement just resurrecting one person.

Comments

• I would rather see a feature where you can just reset the match. It wouldn't be fun if I could just heal my players, you would never lose... But sometimes the game just decides to screw you. A second chance to redeem yourself would be nice.
  • Some characters in the future will probably be able to revive :
    - Phoenix (Jean Grey) would be perfect to imagine introducing this concept (on herself) and then later I would imagine ...
    - Necrosha ! in the X-force team (4* then) to be able to revive her friends.