Learn How To Play : The Facebook Way

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ref=stream

Amazing advice hidden away on the mpq Facebook page. I'm off to sell my Sentry and Xforce.

Comments

• LOL. This is awesome. I replied as "Sean Cowen".
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Paintsvile: so wait wait Beast is the new and improved classic Magneto? For 8 blue AP and 1 turn you get a FREE blue match? That's, like, the best!
  • Nice link. Have a lot of laugh at "I've only spent $2000" thing icon_lol.gif
  • Can you quote the FB thing and paste it here. I am at work and FB is blocked by my proxy so I can't see it. Plus, I'm really bored so I want to read something funny icon_razz.gif
  • Some people know how to be cynical, ironical and sarcastic (and funny).

Wait, wait : that was a joke, wasn't it ?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okin107 wrote:
    Can you quote the FB thing and paste it here. I am at work and FB is blocked by my proxy so I can't see it. Plus, I'm really bored so I want to read something funny icon_razz.gif

I'm in the same boat. Luckily, I got my phone with me. Here you go!
    So many people complaining about this game. How about learning to play it before bashing this amazing game? This is the greatest game I have ever played and this is coming form someone who has been a hard core gamerboy for at least 13 days. My parents have bought me every console, from the playstation1 and pipboy to the Nintendo 94.

I've played all the classic games like Grand Theft Row and Call of Halo. But I keep coming back to this game cause it's got the best action ever. If you lose at this, it's cause your ****. Get cascaded to death??? Well it's cause your a stupid face. I always win against mbw,storm,and Loki with my maxed xforce, sentry and Hood. Because I know how to play.

This game is better than sex. Like, I've never actually had the sex but I've seen it on TV. I'd rather play this game than see a gross naked person. Just quit whining and learn how to play properly.

I'm one of the best players in the world cause I finished 27th in the last PvP. So If I can score at least 600 points then so can anyone. I've only spent $2000 on this game so far and I own 29 characters . that's how good I am.

Please stop bashing the game and enjoy it for what it is, the best puzzle game since red dead revolver.
  • OMG that is just HILARIOUS! Thank you for the good laugh dear sir!
  • And they had the poll for Anniversary week on Facebook instead of the Forum. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
  • arktos1971 wrote:
    Some people know how to be cynical, ironical and sarcastic (and funny).

Wait, wait : that was a joke, wasn't it ?

At first, I though he's just being sarcastic too, until I've read about he finished 27th in the last PvP and he thought he's one of the best players in the world.

One year plus a month ago, when I first reached 1st place in PVP (with maxed IM40, Jug, & MBW. IM40 is still considered scary with his high health at that time so I guess most player would skip me), I used to think I was one of the best players in the world too, until I learned that PVP is bracketed to 500 person. I'm becoming humble since then. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've played all the classic games like Grand Theft Row and Call of Halo.

Yeah, pretty sure that was a joke. Unless you guys are being sarcastic about him being sarcastic, in which case we all need to stop trying to be sarcastic on the internet because wat.
  • I've played all the classic games like Grand Theft Row and Call of Halo.

Yeah, pretty sure that was a joke. Unless you guys are being sarcastic about him being sarcastic, in which case we all need to stop trying to be sarcastic on the internet because wat.

Aw, cmon. The bait is supposed to attract fishes, not other fishermen. icon_lol.gif
  • Bump because TGIF!