Freeze the price of new character's slot

Hi to Everyone.
With the end of the hunter event, i have win 2 Blade cover (Great icon_e_biggrin.gif)
What is less against is the price of a new character's slot. 650 HP.

As quick as we can have new character, i will propose to freeze the price of new slot.
650 HP, it's start to be very expensive and i think, if you don't want to loose player,
stop this price inflation.

Comments

• +1, totally agree.
  • Amen......
  • I have always tried to understand the logic behind this increase in price. Although there are many things that don't make much sense in this game, so I wont make another long post like I usually do. I'll just +1 this one.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've also been asking for this for awhile, back here

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15005#p213534

I mentioned that I had 48 of 48 at the time, and the next slot costs 650 - half the price of a character cover! Now it's up to 700!

Now they release Dino, 2* Marvel, and Blade within the span of a week. FIFTY-THREE CHARACTERS currently if you have one of each (and at least one more by end of season VII, with 4* Thor)...but apparently they DON'T want you to have one of each. Why would anyone hold onto Yelena, Bagman, Hawkeye when these slots now cost 700HP each?!?

This really needs to be addressed. I see they increased the roster limit beyond 100 for the whales/long-timers, they need to freeze the roster HP as well. 650 seems excessive, 500 or 600 each seems reasonable.

As a newbie, I would have calculated out 53 spots by the amount of HP needed by the amount that it costs to purchase HP, and I wouldn't currently start this game. Roster spots are essentially the buy-in, you have to have them to improve, and the HP drop is stingy (to put it mildly). These slots need to be cheaper, and probably capped after 50.
  • 500 is a nice round number.
  • Okin107 wrote:
    I have always tried to understand the logic behind this increase in price.

What I remember is that the price seems to increase (+50 HP) every 3 chars after 500 HP...
    But I don't know if there's a limit, cause if it means that after 50 chars I'll have to spend 800 or 850 HP/slot... I think there will be a small, very small... PROBLEM !

So yeah, there should be a limit price, I would say 700 max, but less would be fine.

I don't imagine they would reduce to 500 since it's already far more for some people, I heard it's already over 750 for those who have 40+ chars.
  • The best i can say is " don't be too greedy "
    Your game is fun but There is and there Will be a lot of good Marvel game.
    I hope you will think about what we say
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    What does that 180th slot cost to buy?
  • just a song, which means 4000 HP, why ? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    just a song, which means 4000 HP, why ? icon_e_smile.gif

That's all? That's only twice the final Alliance Slot I'm currently saving for!
  • Definately support this, getting too expensive, price should be hardcapped.
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    That's all? That's only twice the final Alliance Slot I'm currently saving for!

Let's imagine a world where each slot will cost us 4000 HP... let's imagine. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    (I think even John Lennon couldn't imagine that =) )
  • I don't imagine they would reduce to 500 since it's already far more for some people, I heard it's already over 750 for those who have 40+ chars.
    I'm also above 500 now. Just because people have been paying a lot more for roster spaces doesn't mean we can't have a permanent discount.
  • I totally agree, but I don't imagine them doing it. I think that if they decide to do it, they'll put the max at 700-750 (or they will give us other ways to get HP then).

Time will tell us ^^.