A Letter to Father Xmas

Dear Santa,

For Xmas I have just one wish :

Be happy for a whole month while playing MPQ. No disapointment whatsoever, only enjoyment and positive aspects.

I dare you Santa.

Comments

• Purty_Hawkeye
    Purty_Hawkeye Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Dear Arktos,

There are not enough elves and/or devs to make you happy for a month.
    I can probably do a week.
    Deal?

Santa
  • Dear Santa,

That was for the Anniversary week. I've been very happy then, but ever since, things went wrong again.

Please Santa... icon_redface.gif
  • Dear Arktos,
    That is out of my realm of expertise, but i may be able to call in a favor, or bribe a dev to win you the HP points contest.
    Santa
  • Dear Arktos,

How does a couple of standard tokens and a week long PVE with a NEW!! Character sound?

Regards,
    Sata,, I mean Santa
  • Dear Arktos,

Your letter to Santa has been confiscated. You will learn to accept that everything is fine and working as intended. Any further attempts to contact Santa will result in you being sandboxed.

D3
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dear Arktos,

You must continue to believe in me. Have you met my best friend, Sentry nerf?

Your buddy,
    Santa

ps. Believe. Or else I'll reset your account and you'll be making friends with your brand new collection of 1*'s again.
  • Dear Santa,

I"ve been scared of being sandboxed for months. Your letter does not bring good news...

I hope the new PvE won't be for a new released character. I need some sleep at night.

Thank you Santa for taking the time to reply. I know you are currently busy. Xmas is pretty soon.

May I expect some sales for Xmas time ?

Kind regards,

Arktos
  • yogi_
    Dear Arktos,

In regards to your note about sales, I am actually a little short myself at the moment.

Can you lend me some?

Thanks,
    Santa
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Please don't yell at me; I couldn't resist. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Arktos: *spends a lot of effort to write a letter to Father Xmas and after signing it, mails it on a timely basis with plenty of time for Xmas*

Cookie Monster: *is being a GOOD Cookie Monster and is helping Santa and the Elves to answer phone calls and emails and fulfill toy orders so he can be on Santa's 'Nice' List*

Cookie Monster: *sees the letter from Arktos and starts to read... and then starts daydreaming about - what else? - COOKIES!!!*

Cookies Monster: "Arktos wants COOKIES and deserves COOKIES, yeeesssss, good delicious COOKIES!!! Chocolate chip, oatmeal, raisin, coconut macaroons, fig-gy newtons -!!!"

Cookie Monster: "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!"

Cookie Monster: "... Uh oh... Where letter?"

(In case you're wondering where in the world that came from, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEInZYkhU0)
  • Dear Arktos,

Sales? What do I look like, Marvel Heroes?

Santa
  • Dear Santa,

I meant no disrespect. But you've been releasing a lot of new characters in the last weeks, and I was wondering if you could help a bit.

I'll add extra vanilla to the cookies if you really had some sales up.

Or maybe you will wait till the Official Winter Sales ? Please say yes !

Yours truthfully,

Arktos
  • Concerned Player,

Your message has been received by our support elves. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Signed
    A representative of SantaCo
  • Dear Arktos

YOU WILL BE GETTING NOTHING THIS YEAR AS YOU HAVE BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY.

For the past 10 months you have been acting like a little child, for example, your infamous "behind the scenes" threads and arguments with fellow forumites.

Just because you have been all nice these last few weeks doesn't make up for your behavior the rest of the year. Therefore for Xmas I will personally take a big dirty poop under your tree and smear it across the carpet.

Signed
    St. Nick
  • Dear Arktos

YOU WILL BE GETTING NOTHING THIS YEAR AS YOU HAVE BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY.

For the past 10 months you have been acting like a little child, for example, your infamous "behind the scenes" threads and arguments with fellow forumites.

Just because you have been all nice these last few weeks doesn't make up for your behavior the rest of the year. Therefore for Xmas I will personally take a big dirty poop under your tree and smear it across the carpet.

Signed
    St. Nick

Oh, but I thought I would be forgiven. icon_redface.gif
  • arktos1971 wrote:

Oh, but I thought I would be forgiven. icon_redface.gif

No, maybe next year, if you behave responsibly for the entire year and not get into any heated discussions or make up any more Behind the Scenes posts. Then I won't poop on your carpet. I shall save that doozy for Phantron.

santa
  • Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback!
    We take our customer's feedback very seriously and we discuss the feedback we get regularly and do our best to take it into consideration when updating our game.
    I have added your feedback to our list and we thank you for your time.

Thank you!

D3Publisher Support Team

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us, visit our website at http://www.d3p.us/, or stop by our forums at www.d3pforums.com for more information.
  • j12601 wrote:
    Greetings!

Thank you for your feedback!
    We take our customer's feedback very seriously and we discuss the feedback we get regularly and do our best to take it into consideration when updating our game.
    I have added your feedback to our list and we thank you for your time.

Thank you!

D3Publisher Support Team

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us, visit our website at http://www.d3p.us/, or stop by our forums at http://www.d3pforums.com for more information.

This sound familiar. Very very familiar. icon_lol.gif
  • yogi_
    "Greetings D3P Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3P Customer Support.

[Insert personalised message of love here].

We take our customer's feedback very seriously and we will certainly discuss it with the rest of the team and take it into consideration for the next update.

I have personally added your feedback to our database. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3Publisher Customer Support Team"