Change to reward structure in PVE

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
This would likely only benefit a small subset of users; the grinders. I grind in PVE because with a lot of effort, I can get covers I don't have. I don't have that option in PVP, b/c my 3*s aren't that great, and I am lucky to finish Top 100 in the events. I have been able to get the 600 pt progression prize a few time, but have never gotten the 700 pt prize. I usually end up in the 500 pt range. I have 2 suggestions.

Leave the current progression of awards, then another reward that is maybe 150%, 200% etc of the current rewards. Example: current PVE - 70,000 pts = Captain Marvel black cover. 150% = 105,000 pts, 200% = 140,000. Even if it's another cover or a token, just some prize for the grinders. It wouldn't be any different than in PVP, where there's a 1300 pt reward that seems unobtainable to anyone that actually needs covers other than to re-spec. There have been multiple times that I've scored more than double the amount of pts required for the final progression reward.

Leave the current final rewards, but a tweak, concerning iso. This one might be a harder sell, since iso can be bought. The rewards can be left as is, but given another option at the higher level tier of rewards. A percentage, like 5%, would be a dream at 10%, that you receive in iso for the amount of points scored. If you score 100,000 pts in an event, you'd get 5,000 iso (5%). If your percentage is lower than the standard reward, you get whichever is higher. It might take a lot of programming, etc, but it would be a great incentive for those that are playing, to continue playing in PVE.