NOT Coming to MPQ in November....?

IReallyHatePVP
IReallyHatePVP Posts: 254
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
...I really don't know. Maybe my Anniversary experience was sub-optimal(got sharted on in EACH event). Maybe I was less than enthused at the concept of another star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character I won't have the chance to play until MAYBE sometime in 2015(charged tiles are SO COOL, though...). In all honesty, since my start 10-ish months ago, I have been playing less MPQ than ever. As I type, I think this is day 5 in a row of not even a single match.

Anyway, here is the next 'call your shot' poll for the month of November: the negative Nelly edition.

No real changes to the rules on this one, however, you will be able to change your vote this time, up until the poll closes sometime during the day we are all recovering from our diabetic comas.

Well, I guess I should add; you don't have to follow me. If you post your own shots, you need not be 'negative' about it. Please, enjoy. Have fun with it.

unlike MPQ lately....
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think we will be seeing Gambit any time soon. As for the rest; who knows. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I HOPE we don't see Gambit or any other new characters for a while. It is hard enough to get useful characters now.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Voted for: "There will be NO new opportunities to earn a Devil Dino ( icon_devildino.png ) cover". I think everything else could actually have a chance.

Any of the new content options have at least a 50/50 chance. Gambit won out as a fan favourite, and we've already seen a willingness to follow through on polls before (Facebook polls for all the anniversary content, and before that Deadpool was the most requested character).
    It's been a while since we've had a new story mission, and all the most recent releases have been in order to provide enough characters to move away from Dark Reign. There will almost certainly be a big event after 4* Thor has been "properly" released (in 3 months/seasons time) since she's basically the poster child for diversity in the Marvel universe right now, and they actually made a big deal about MPQ being the first game to feature her. They'll certainly want to double down on that post-release but they'll definitely have to put out something as a stop gap; definitely cannot rerun existing stuff for 3 months.
    I don't think that there'll be another 2-star this year, let alone next month, but these don't really operate on a standard pattern. Likewise, I don't think there'll be any Lazy characters, since they've got a much bigger pool to dip into now, but they could do a 2-star Iron Man, which would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Almost certain they'll rerun Gauntlet. It was well received and gives them something to put inbetween Season 7 and 8.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't decide what to vote for because I can't tell if the double negative is intended.

Example: Is it:

a) The Sentry nerf will not be announced.
    b) The Sentry nerf will not not be announced.
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    I can't decide what to vote for because I can't tell if the double negative is intended.

I felt the same way. But I realized this poll would in no way change my gaming experience, so I assumed (a) because it seemed easier to me.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    ...I really don't know. Maybe my Anniversary experience was sub-optimal(got sharted on in EACH event). Maybe I was less than enthused at the concept of another star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png character I won't have the chance to play until MAYBE sometime in 2015(charged tiles are SO COOL, though...). In all honesty, since my start 10-ish months ago, I have been playing less MPQ than ever. As I type, I think this is day 5 in a row of not even a single match.

Anyway, here is the next 'call your shot' poll for the month of November: the negative Nelly edition.

No real changes to the rules on this one, however, you will be able to change your vote this time, up until the poll closes sometime during the day we are all recovering from our diabetic comas.

Well, I guess I should add; you don't have to follow me. If you post your own shots, you need not be 'negative' about it. Please, enjoy. Have fun with it.

unlike MPQ lately....

HEY!! I'm not negative. icon_lol.gif
  • I can't decide what to vote for because I can't tell if the double negative is intended.

They may do another "pack" of buffs/nerfs. If they nerf Sentry along with a buff for IW, the way they did for cmag/Xforce, there should be less riots on the forum.

An IW buff would be much appreciated and help the community "forgive" the Sentry nerf.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm missing the "there will NOT be a fix for non-US timezones" and "there will NOT be a fix for (single daily burst) PC/Steam players" options.
  • Before all you previous voters scramble to uncheck that 'No Gauntlet' button you clicked earlier, a reminder: It is still October as of the start of Gauntlet Take 2: is does not count for this month's poll.

Also, to clarify for GrumpySmurf1002, just answer the poll with each entry as a single, separate statement. Do not put the poll header in front of each of the options.

In closing a friendly reminder; poll closes in 2 days.

Now excuse me while chuck some more Uncanny X-Men dice.... icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Does the current Gauntlet extending into November count? I will vote for it not starting again with a November start date, but the current PvE seems to invalidate option 2 right now.

Edit: ... he said right after a post explaining the exact thing he was talking about. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • an effective tie between no (announced *snark*snark*) Sentry Nerf and No new Devil Dino ops.

Thanks for all who posted and voted, especially now that I seem to have worked out of my prior funk.

Amazing considering all it took was one-hundred eighty custom Marvel-themed dice! icon_eek.gif

Now, if you will excuse me...

*Chuck*....*roll*roll*roll*roll*..... icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif