suggestion about battle reward points.

So sometimes i lose 30 points for a loss only to win 1 on the rematch. The points system is as bad as the match ups. Why not try to retain some talent to fix it?

P.s. to the cry baby sycophants who have raw feelings. Go change your diaper. I have spent hundrds on this game and if folks are too emotionally arrested to take feedback then stick to angry birds.

Comments

• If you lose to someone with lower points than you, the greater the difference, the more points you lose. So being at 600 and losing to a 300 has a huge impact compared. To 600 and losing to a 575. The reverse is applied when you win. The more points you have than the opponent, the less points they are worth.

This is how the system always worked. Maybe if you want to avoid these situations, don't throw out such a weak and attractive team on defense.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    The system was designed this way intentionally to prevent higher ranked players from constantly farming lower ranked players.

The more points you have, the more attractive target you are.

In what way would it be fair for a player who has 1000 points attacks a player who has only 100 points for the same value as the other way around?

If you don't want to earn so few points for your matches, just skip them! Retaliations are free to skip. Avoid attacking players who are worth less than 20 points for you, their retaliations will be worth significantly more than what you earned (this gets worse as your score goes up.) Even if you see a significantly weaker team, they are more likely to use boosts to beat you for a high point retaliation.

I hope this helps you understand why the system is set up the way it is as well as how you can avoid getting hit for too many lost points.