Power Boosts Window Cut In Half (Steam)

Options
I have a problem with my power boosts screen, it says 9 of 14 boosts unlocked but only shows the latest 4 (one of which is always the remove boost option) then half of the next 2 before boost popup window cuts off with no scroll bar etc. It is getting so frustrating winning heaps of power boosts that I want to use but cannot access!!!!

I have tried a variety of different resolutions & it just stretches the same cut off screen (I am using Steam version on PC) tried to take a screen shot but pic just looks black

Comments

• Try scrolling by grabbing the screen (hold down mouse button the scroll) kind of like you would with a touchscreen.
  • No luck sorry, scroll wheel, middle click, right click, left click, drag with any of them = no results.
  • Put in a support ticket for this problem & they closed it as "solved" with message need to click & drag.
    Unfortunately I had already tried that before creating support ticket & it still does not work!!! tried dragging from various spots in every possible direction & screen does not move at all.

This same problem also affects Rewards screen (if I get more than 3 covers I need to sell/recruit some new ones before I can reach the older ones again) & Event Rewards List (I can still claim all the rewards as I earn them but can't see what is coming up after the first 3)

Any ideas anyone?
  • You have to drag in the window itself. you can't drag from the borders. click right in the boosts screen and drag. That being said, They really need to fix this on the PC. I have a 27 inch widescreen monitor for **** sake, Make it full screen! and for the love of god, allow me to use the scroll wheel! Dragging all the way over all the time is ridiculous.
  • sms4002 wrote:
    You have to drag in the window itself. you can't drag from the borders. click right in the boosts screen and drag. That being said, They really need to fix this on the PC. I have a 27 inch widescreen monitor for tinykitty sake, Make it full screen! and for the love of god, allow me to use the scroll wheel! Dragging all the way over all the time is ridiculous.

This..LET US USE THE MOUSEWHEEL!!!
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why, dragging with your finger works perfectly fine on a 4" touchscreen so it must be the ideal control with a mouse as well.

Well, either that or they just couldn't be bothered to put any effort into the port after they got the payment options to work with Steam.