Season VII 10-Pack Pulls

Options
12346»

Comments

• Worst 10 pack ever. Got 1 Sentry cover. The rest was useless. Also didn't get anything from my end of season reward tokens.
  • I got two Nick Fury and one She Hulk. I'm very happy because I didn't have Fury. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,499 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I saved my 10 pack for the end of the season, since I have a maxxed CMags and one of my LThor covers is maxxed - get the best chances of getting something useful. I saved my standard and heroic tokens too - 122 standard, 20 Heroic, and this ten pack. From the Standard I got 1 3* - Mohawk Storm (which I have maxxed out already.) From the 20 Heroics I got another MoStorm, IM40, and Blue Beast (IM40's done, far as I'm concerned, and I've got 5 in Beast's blue.) From the 10 pack, here's what I got:

star.pngstar.png MNMags
    star.pngstar.png Daken X2
    star.pngstar.png Cap
    star.pngstar.png CStorm
    star.pngstar.png Thor
    star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png X-Force blackflag.png (desperately needed - my X-Force is 5/2/2)
    star.pngstar.png Moonstone
    star.pngstar.png Ares
    star.pngstar.png MHawks

Well. That's not going to turn my game around, but it definitely turned my day around. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Saved my 10-pack for the token switchover.

4 Stars
    yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

3 Stars
    blueflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png
    greenflag.pngicon_storm.png
    purpleflag.png :mystique:

2 Stars
    blackflag.pngicon_daken.png
    redflag.pnggreenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png
    greenflag.pngicon_storm.png
    blackflag.pngicon_humantorch.png
    blackflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png

I used all of 3+ stars. I think this tied with the most 3+ stars I've gotten from a 10-pack. Nice to get a newly added character from it.
  • areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I also saved mine for Season VIII, and got jack. Nothing over star.pngstar.png , and the only one I didn't have was a yellowflag.pngicon_ms_marvel.png
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    jordanix wrote:
    Question about 10-packs.

I want Blade covers. I have a 10-pack token. Can I keep said token until Blade gets added to the Heroic token section, or will my 10-pack token expire after the season?
    I know the chances will be super against my favor of actually getting a cover I want, but I'd like to try.

Thanks!

I did this with the Season 6 token. I didn't get any of the new covers but the Info button did show odds for the new characters.

You won't believe it but I actually got:
    blackflag.png Blade. Was so happy that it somehow worked.
    Only other *** was Daken blackflag.png

The rest was ** trash + new Ms. Marvel
    Thanks for the tip!