The character i want!

ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
Debut_of_Dazzler.jpg

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I second the nomination. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, I'd like to nominate 1* Wolverine with Bone Claws and 4* Proffessor X.
    (if we do get Prof. X., then he must have an ability like Avengers Assemble where he calls in some X-Men.)
  • While the characters they have put out are a decent lot, many characters have a following. Since day 1, mpq conducted many operations in the Savage Land. We need a character that knows it like the back of his hand. Heck one that protects it. This is why we need Ka-Zar the Savage. Protector of the Savage Land. A great 2 star character that has had great interaction with characters throughout the Marvel Universe. With the hunt being brought back again, its time to equip the jungle once more.
  • Suggested powers for Professor X

Mind control: allows you to use one of the enemies powers against them. Maybe let you pick at 5 covers.

He could have some power like fury where he summons X-men.

Destructive mind: deals X amount of damage and confuses the enemy into giving you X amount of their ap. Obviously it scales with level and covers.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Odirty117 wrote:
    Suggested powers for Professor X

Mind control: allows you to use one of the enemies powers against them. Maybe let you pick at 5 covers.

Destructive mind: stuns and confuses the enemy into giving you X amount of their ap. Obviously it scales with level and covers. at lvl 5, stuns all 3 opponents

i would like this better. Your first 2 suggestions are damage based, so the 3rd should be an Ap steal and stun ability
  • Odirty117 wrote:
    Suggested powers for Professor X

Destructive mind: stuns and confuses the enemy into giving you X amount of their ap. Obviously it scales with level and covers. at lvl 5, stuns all 3 opponents

i would like this better. Your first 2 suggestions are damage based, so the 3rd should be an Ap steal and stun ability

The third one is a stun and steal.