Card Wars - Halloween cards disapearance

Unknown
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hello,

First of all i play this game for a couple months and i love it.
Now the problems : I've lost the halloween cards that i get from the halloween cheasts today (ghost bull,the mushroom with a bazooka and ugly tree ) but i still have the castle (he has no name in my game, 1st glitch ^^).
The problem is that i spend almost 11 euros (i'm french so yeah, i spend euros !) in 22 gems that i spend in a couple of Halloween cheasts and now it disapear so i feel like i was robbed...
Can somebody help me ?
My ID is 84_1861083 and i'm on android (Xperia Z1)
If it's necessary i still have the mail of confirmation for the 11 euros (in french but i can translate)

Thanks for helping and sorry for the possible mistakes ^^'.

P.S : I tried the GHOST DOG code and it didn't work (the 2nd time it was written that it was already used.
P.S 2 : Since the disapearance, the halloween cheasts won't open.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd recommend you contact D3 here:

http://www.d3publisher.us/Support.asp

I haven't played Card Wars, but while searching for info on it I did see that some other people experiencing the same issue.
  • Thanks for the link but for what i saw, it looks like they don't care about fixing bugs.
    Many people send them mails and I've saw answer and it's like "Oh you have bugs, well that's too bad."
    Now i'll just wait and see...
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Greendrakk wrote:
    Thanks for the link but for what i saw, it looks like they don't care about fixing bugs.
    Many people send them mails and I've saw answer and it's like "Oh you have bugs, well that's too bad."
    Now i'll just wait and see...

Hi Greendrakk,
    We are aware of a few issues with the Halloween update and are currently seeking solutions. We certainly do care about fixing bugs in any of our games. By putting in a ticket with Customer Service you help keep us aware of problems players are experiencing so that we can get them sorted out as quickly as possible.

If you haven't already, please contact: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new

Thanks for posting!
  • Hello
    First, thanks for responding.
    I already send à mail to the company a couple of days ago, but i'll do what you linkéd, and I've saw in some posts that you are looking for stop thoses bugs.
    Now I've a new problem : i have rush the level 120 but i can't do it, i spend my hearts, it load and the song stop.

Good luck with all thoses bugs !!
  • Hi
    Since this morning i can play online and open cheasts (and i have got a couple of Halloween cards).
    I have seen that devs have took off the disguises of Finn and Jake at the menu but i don't see any other change.
    I don't know if it has change in the Us but in France the only problem left is the level 120.
    Good work D3 !!
  • Weve successfully used Alteras standard SPI Core with SD Cards.

There are open source file system libraries that do the necessary SD card accesses.