3 Health Pack Daily Reward idea

Every so often, I get the 3 health packs from the daily deal. While it's very welcome occasionally - when I'm pushing hard in an event that's ending that day - most of the time it's useless, because the extra three health packs just end up replacing ones that would have regenerated anyway. They're only actually helpful if I'd run out otherwise, which, most days, I wouldn't.

What I'd suggest is replacing the three health packs - and the singles as PVE progression awards, and the like - with a single health pack that only appears if you reach 0 health packs. Essentially, they're vaulted unless they're needed. Lowering it to a single one would make up for the increased utility, and there might be a cap (say, five or ten) on how many you can have vaulted at once.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree, the health pack awards never really feel like an award...
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    What if that daily were to have a slightly different mechanic where: instead of awarding 3 health packs, it temporarily raised the soft-cap? So for, say, 12-24 hours your health pack cap was raised to 6 (instead of 5). I say 6 because temporarily raising the cap to 8 seems a little bit OP.