New York Comic Con Wrap-Up (Photos)

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited October 2014 in MPQ News and Announcements
Hi all,

We're back from a week in NYC for New York Comic Con (Oct. 09-12) and a splendid time was had by all!

The Marvel Puzzle Quest team, which included; myself, Joe Fletcher (Producer) and Michael Cerven (Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications) had a grand time meeting with longtime fans of the game. We also had fun showing off MPQ to folks who had never played before and watching them go hands-on for the first time. We had a blast participating in the Marvel Live Webcast with MPQ co-writer (and Iron Man scribe), Alex Irvine.

Our daily raffles, where we gave away Iso-8, Hero Points, Marvel comics and in-game covers to lucky winners, were eagerly awaited and always well-attended.

The best part for me was hearing in-person how much players loved the game. I'm not exaggerating when I say it seemed like every minute or two someone was telling us how much they enjoyed 'Marvel Puzzle Quest.' Those who let us know they were big fans included NYCC staff, an artist from Marvel and a member of the NYPD!

Here's a quartet of photos from the NYCC show floor. We'll let you know when and where you can come say "Hello" and hopefully win some free swag when we have the next event confirmed.

Thanks to everyone who was able to attend and took the time to come by! You rock!

Marvel_Puzzle_Quest_NYCC_2014_01.JPGMarvel_Puzzle_Quest_NYCC_2014_02.JPG
Marvel_Puzzle_Quest_NYCC_2014_03.JPGMarvel_Puzzle_Quest_NYCC_2014_04.JPG