Anniversary - Balance of Power - 15 - 17 Oct

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_invisiblewoman.pngyellowflag.png
2-5. 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Classic icon_magneto.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.png
6-10. 4000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png, yellowflag.pngblueflag.png
11-25. 2000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png, yellowflag.pngblueflag.png
26-50. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
101-200. 1000 iso8.png, Johnny Storm icon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png
201-300. 500 iso8.png, greenflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 280 iso8.png
401-500. 140 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 200 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png
200. 500 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. icon_moonstone.pngredflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 2000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token
1000. 2000 iso8.png
1100. icon_devildino.pngpurpleflag.png
1200. 2000 iso8.png
1300. X-Force icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 10000 iso8.png 250 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
3-10. 10000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
11-25. 6000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
25-50. 4000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
51-100. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, blueflag.png
101-250. 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 1000 iso8.png
1001-10000. 500 iso8.png

Edit: Updated. Thanks for the patience players.

Comments

• Oh, so we get 5 days straight of headbutting people's faces.
  • ark123 wrote:
    Oh, so we get 5 days straight of headbutting people's faces.

So the game will officially now be my wife's cat.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    ark123 wrote:
    Oh, so we get 5 days straight of headbutting people's faces.

So the game will officially now be my wife's cat.
    I too like my nose where it is icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That fact that this event won the versus tournament poll on Facebook says a lot of about the majority of the game's playerbase. Or Facebook users. Or more than likely both.

This event blows.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not really a shock that when you put it to a majority vote, the event that doesn't lock you out for having a bad 3* roster would win.
  • It's not really a shock that when you put it to a majority vote, the event that doesn't lock you out for having a bad 3* roster would win.

At least OBW and BP got good sinergy! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It is time for the event where 1-2* teams can tinny kitty up the 3* teams!! Will 2* teams spend the HP to get above 1000 points to dominate the competition? Will someone run Spiderman, Venom in order to use Devour?? Will Jugg’s Head butt Sentry into oblivion? Here are some old school teams that can be recycled in BOP!!

#1- 2 star.png at their best Daken, CStorm, MNMags. Again match purple for blue for AOE tinny kitty. Daken can give you some strike tiles to dip off of and regenerate so you don’t have to heal everyone.

#2 The Classic OBW, Ares/Thor- Awe the 2* teams that I fought with so much before true healing. I miss you icon_e_sad.gif

#3 HEADBUTT to oblivion!!! Juggs- This event is all about Juggs with his massive health and Huge head!! icon_twisted.gif

#4 Stunningly usefull MBW- remember when you were in the prologue and you would stun the goons for 1 turn and Juggs for 5. She let you match damage a bigger Venom and Juggs into oblivion. MBW still has limited health, but she has the best stun in the game. Bring her along with Sentry and stun your team to protect those WR tiles. So what if she dies from the WR as well Sentry will still be standing for the victory!!

Edit: #5 great climbing team : Hood, OBW, RGY player. This team will steal all the other teams AP and load up you RGY tank. You can CoTS people to Death, Headbutt them, or even get off a balistic Salvo if you want. The best thing is you keep generating blue so you can get temp health so match damage will not matter as well. Not great on Defense but good for long play

Also as a public service announcement for all 1-2* players. BOP and combined arms are the 2 PVP that will completely ruin your MMR going into Season 7. 3* players will get to see a lot of you in the PVP that starts on Friday, so I would like to say thank you for all the easy points in whatever that PVP is in advance. icon_twisted.gif
  • wymtime wrote:
    Also as a public service announcement for all 1-2* players. BOP and combined arms are the 2 PVP that will completely ruin your MMR going into Season 7. 3* players will get to see a lot of you in the PVP that starts on Friday, so I would like to say thank you for all the easy points in whatever that PVP is in advance. icon_twisted.gif

It'll be a Loki tournament with Daredevil rewards.
  • I'm thinking this is a great time to bust out the powerhouse team of Spiderman, Falcon, and Loki. It would be so annoying and take so long to beat them, I think most people will just skip...
  • Fisben wrote:
    I'm thinking this is a great time to bust out the powerhouse team of Spiderman, Falcon, and Loki. It would be so annoying and take so long to beat them, I think most people will just skip...

Good luck winning a match with that team... You're basically whittling down the enemies through match damage.
  • Kappei wrote:
    Fisben wrote:
    I'm thinking this is a great time to bust out the powerhouse team of Spiderman, Falcon, and Loki. It would be so annoying and take so long to beat them, I think most people will just skip...

Good luck winning a match with that team... You're basically whittling down the enemies through match damage.

Unless the enemy team has someone who puts out defense tiles icon_e_wink.gif

I'm going to try out my 1-1-1 Purple Dino for a match or two just to have someone out with that much health... Or will he just have the same amount of health (and far less hitting power) than Juggs?
  • kalirion wrote:
    I'm going to try out my 1-1-1 Purple Dino for a match or two just to have someone out with that much health... Or will he just have the same amount of health (and far less hitting power) than Juggs?

Presumably B.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    kalirion wrote:

Presumably B.

So Hulk / Dino / Juggs team for highest HP wall that gets nothing of value done except possibly surviving Sentry bombs? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    kalirion wrote:

Presumably B.

Devil Dino at max level (level 270) has around 19k health, and Juggs boosted to level 270 has around 21k health. So in fact Devil Dino will have less health (and far less hitting power) than Juggs.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dino at 1100!

Cmag rewards.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CMags blue is the one color of his that I haven't been able to get by hook or by crook, so this sounds like fun to me. Plus I get to be glad I put no Iso-8 into my shiny new Juggernaut.
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As much as I like to complain about D3--oh, and how I like to complain--I'm truly grateful that they made cMags blue the lowest-tier single reward and the alliance reward. Since this is the one that most people need, it's a great move. If they really wanted to be mean they could have put it as the top 5 reward.

Then again, purple Devil Dino at 1,100? Are you tinykitty kidding me? I'm up to six so far.

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    vudu3 wrote:
    Tthen again, purple Devil Dino at 1,100? Are you tinykitty kidding me? I'm up to six so far.

icon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_twisted.gif
    Be like Arktos, buy two 42 packs and build a second Dino.
  • vudu3 wrote:
    As much as I like to complain about D3--oh, and how I like to complain--I'm truly grateful that they made cMags blue the lowest-tier single reward and the alliance reward. Since this is the one that most people need, it's a great move. If they really wanted to be mean they could have put it as the top 5 reward.

Then again, purple Devil Dino at 1,100? Are you tinykitty kidding me? I'm up to six so far.

I need two red - nobody who knows what they're doing is going to be respeccing to more yellow, so I wish they would have made red at least top 25. And purple again annoys me too - it should have been green.

Once I hit 772 I'll likely abandon it; that'll get me my 10-pack. I've got no reason to shield in this one.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did notice, yes, they're giving out lots of 4*'s in the form of dino, but they're giving out all purple. The only non-purples were as the top main rewards for the Deadpool PVP if I remember right. Alliance reward, anniversary progression, and BOP progression are all purple.