Control Alliance Expansion

As I have seen an uptick in franchising of alliances going on I would like to make this suggestion:

Have it so the first alliance (i.e. X-Men is the parent organization over 2,3,4, and 5.) and they can control what happens within the larger scope. Like how a CEO controls many divisions within a corporation. Those commanders should be designated Supreme Commanders and they can add/remove personnel/idle commanders from all the linked alliances if needed when people just give up or disappear. It would make it easier in case a commander had to leave due to real life issues and you were without a person you could really trust to replace them. It takes almost a Stark Salary to pay for a 20 slot alliance and it would be wrong if the wrong person promoted could hijack it one day.

Now each 20 person team would still be separate when it comes to scoring points for seasons or events but this is more of a managerial suggestion on how to run large multiple linked alliances. Also it would make it easier to just drop from your high scoring one to a more casual one without actually leaving the alliance and just get designated as second string as it were. For example if I went on vacation then someone from the second alliance can just shift up while I shift down for a predetermined amount of days. Then return when I get back.

Thanks.

Comments