Account lost

Options
thethrill909
thethrill909 Posts: 16
Today I had to restore my phone and lost all my apps. I re-downloaded them and then went to get on Puzzlequest so I could get the Sentry covers I need and my account is gone. How do I get all my stuff back?

Comments

• thethrill909
    Options
    Can anybody help? I've tried uninstalling and installing again and nothing is working. I'm back to the bottom.
  • Did you backup your account to facebook?
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Send a request to CS through the game explaining the situation.
  • thethrill909
    Options
    Kaigen wrote:
    Did you backup your account to facebook?
    I thought I did but apparently I didnt. I sent them an email through the game and tweeted them at marvel puzzlequest but nothing yet. Am I pretty much screwed cause if I have to start from the beginning again with nothing I probably will stop playing. Took me a long time to get where I was and to lose it all just sucks.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kaigen wrote:
    I thought I did but apparently I didnt. I sent them an email through the game and tweeted them at marvel puzzlequest but nothing yet. Am I pretty much screwed cause if I have to start from the beginning again with nothing I probably will stop playing. Took me a long time to get where I was and to lose it all just sucks.

icon_e_confused.gif Usually it takes a little more than we hope, just be patient and they will answer you!
  • thethrill909
    Options
    Houtro wrote:
    Kaigen wrote:

icon_e_confused.gif Usually it takes a little more than we hope, just be patient and they will answer you!

They just emailed me back. Told me to tell them my old PVP name, my new name and the last time I played and that they would be able to get my old account back with that. Hopefully it'll work and I'll be back to make a run at the top 5 in season 6.
  • thethrill909
    Options
    Still waiting to hear back from them. Anyone know how long it usually takes once you give them the info they need? Anniversary event started and I'm trying to get in on the action.