Not Getting cover Rewards from LRs

Options
A few weeks ago (about 15) I started playing LRs I started playing LRs heavily, trying to get the 26-50 reward for every LR run that week. About 10 weeks back, I noticed after doing two LRs, I hadn't won any covers from the rewards. I noticed the node I always hit (bottom left) wasn't previewing covers, instead it cycled through the 100 ISO reward multiple times then switched to the 250 ISO reward. The other two nodes still had covers in their preview so I switched to attacking those and began receiving cover again as normal (maybe not too normal, I was sometimes getting 10-15 2* covers in a row).

I sent in a ticket and the response was that I was just experiencing a streak.

In the following weeks, a second node lost the cover previews and again, no cover rewards from those nodes. Now I have no covers coming in as rewards. I have hit every LR this week to 300-350 pts (with a few exceptions while trying for Fury at 1300 in DocOck pvp where I only got 100pt). This is hundreds of matches with no cover reward with one exeption, during the Rags LR, 2* Cap, Bagman, and Hawkeye showed up in the reward preview and I won them all in three consecutive matches then it went back to no cover rewards.

It almost seem as though there were a reservoir of covers that I exhausted. A second ticket came back with the same response, (It's random, it isn't a bug or intentional). But I have a sample size of thousand of matches to detect not randomness but a pattern.

Other notes:
-This doesn't happen in the SHIELD Sim or during PvP events. I get covers randomly from those as normal.
-This has decreased my ISO earnings from LRs by 10-15% so maybe it is intentional to balance how much ISO is given out (although this was denied)
-As of last week LRs (Heroic LRs) they still had one of the three nodes giving out covers. It is the Villain nodes that are exhausted.

I was wondering if anyone has run into the same problem, especially from my fellow nutbars that farm every LR to death.