At Power Cap

So I have a Modern Storm with a skill set of 5-green, 4-red, and 4-gray and when I try to upgrade either of the 4's I get an error message telling me that I am "At Power Cap". I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't a bug and that this was intentional design. If it is, then is there a good way to find out the max values for skills?

Comments

• f00jav00 wrote:
    So I have a Modern Storm with a skill set of 5-green, 4-red, and 4-gray and when I try to upgrade either of the 4's I get an error message telling me that I am "At Power Cap". I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't a bug and that this was intentional design. If it is, then is there a good way to find out the max values for skills?

After yesterdays patch, the new max is 13 levels. It needs to communicate this better in-game as you're not the first person to get thrown off by this. If you want to read more about it, it is discussed in the patch notes on this forum. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thanks for the quick reply. Is there some way to reduce the power level of the skill or is it permanent?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    It's permanent. You can always start creating a new version of that character with other covers you gather if you want a second "spec" for that character.
  • Cool, thanks for the replies.