Trading covers

Hi.
I know that a lot of peope have asked something similar to my request before but i wanna make my own suggestions.
Is it possible to create a thumb index in the main menu (may be close to recruite) when peoples can trade their covers.

For few HP (50 or 100) one user let this covers on deposit. and the buyer will pay the same.
What do you think about that?

Comments

• Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    I take you are talking of 3* covers (it would be too rewarding to sell 1 and 2* covers for 50HP, even if anyone would be as desperate to buy them).

I'd make extensive use of the shop you propose, but I find it not reasonable; you are laying just an alternate way of purchasing covers, but with a price reduction of 92-96% from current cost (1250 down to 50-100 HP). That's way too cheap.

If you are trying to make better use of unwanted covers, ask for a HP selling price (as it used to be) or the chance to rerroll them into different ones.
    If you are asking for lowcost covers, think that the gravy of the game is getting covers, and they have to be scarce.
  • Capmarv86
    Capmarv86 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    This would be a great idea but to only allow it between an alliance and only once every so often. I have gotten countless three star covers of a character I don't want and my alliance members as well, it would be nice to allow a trade between each other.
  • Problem :
    The actual droprate of covers are made including the fact that you play the game alone.

If you want a system which allows you to trade, the staff will, and it's pure logic, decrease the general droprate, otherwize it will kill the game cause everyone will have a chance to get what he wants.
    It's far too early to think about that.
    When there will be 5 stars or more, then maybe we'll be able to trade 3 stars.

And so, it will very probably increase the general level of the players.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Is there a way to restrict it tightly enough that it won't destroy the dynamic? Its one thing to say we can't execute what is, effectively, a fire-sale priced "buy" of a card, but to say trading is strictly forbidden is tough. (Given the increasing difficulty of surviving the 2-3 star transition due to cover dilution and the like, it seems cruel to block this entirely.)

It could be restricted by: "only allowing trades for the first cover of a character/color", "within an alliance", "for an HP kicker cost", "restricting the number of times a person can trade in either direction for a duration".

Each person must Pay 100HP to trade, 1-trade per month, can only trade for the first card in a color for a character - for both sides of the trade (so senior players aren't funneling cards to new alliance mates). If it was for the first cover in a color for both parties of the trade that would look like 2 new players electing to focus on a character... (It would have to be smart enough to catch duplicate copies of characters to prevent a repeat-train tricking the system).
  • I still don't think it's a good idea, cause if you get what you need, everyone will also. So I'm not sure it's the good time now. Maybe possible in a few months when 4 or 5 stars will be released, but not now.

But what I think that would be interesting to do, it's creating an "alliance bank" where people can share hero coins. But it means also creating rules about who can give/take in the bank, ... Not so easy to do and highly problematic to manage for the support team when problems will happen between players.