STEAM GAME

Options
Please, add the sync with the IOS ( or mobile) version....please...please...please

Comments

• Just signed up to second this. A sync with a mobile version would be amazing.

I am even considering bringing my computer out to the bar tonight just so that wherever I wake up, I'll be able to log into the Black Widow tourney and win me some Wolverine covers. And we're talking about an old school 6 pounder here!

Love the game though. I can honestly say I've never logged so many hours into a game in such a short window of time.

Happy new years!
  • as much as i enjoy playing this on my phone, often times i want to be able to play this on a computer. I tried android emulators Bluestack and windroy but they just weren't very good.

i did notice on the steam page the game had 'cross platform play' listed.

so please can we have account syncing?
  • indeed,

this feature have to be one of the top priority in my opinion, this is an amazing game, so please boost up the sync between steam and mobile version like the one you take from google play and others.

we all hope you take this suggestion and give us some sort of answer and maybe an ETA

thank you very much D3
  • Yup, this really, really needs to happen... Truth be told it needs a real login screen so I can play on my phone and not just my Tablet and PC. (Or just on my Tablet since my team on the PC version is so weak.)
  • Yes!! We need this, it would be nice to use a bigger screen and save some battery on my phone.