Anyone playing on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

Options
Seasick Pirate
Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2014 in General Discussion
Haven't decided which model I'm going to go with, but I am upgrading from an iPhone 4. Since this is the only game I play on iOS I was wondering what people's opinions on How the game looks and runs on these other devices.

I am leaning towards the 6 Plus so I'm most curious about this model. Can you share a screenshot?
My only concern with the 6 Plus is if the play board becomes too large and difficult to actually make matches?

Honestly, I'm more curious than anything ele. This game won't have much sway on which I pick unless the game just doesn't run on one. That's a deal breaker.

Comments

• MojoRa
    MojoRa Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am on iPhone 6 and it is lovely. I had lost my iPhone 5 and was playing on my iPad mini before the 6 game out and and it was a bit of a pain when switching targets. I would imagine the same on a 6 plus although the double tap feature is pretty cool
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing on an iPhone 6 as well. I used to play on my iPad Mini because the game was just a touch too small on my iPhone 5. Since upgrading to the 6, I hardly ever play on the iPad anymore.