Passive Team Up powers

Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
There are some passive powers that are team oriented, and don't require a particular person to be hit, or a particular person to make a match.

Inspiration - Yellow PASSIVE
Raging Tempest - Yellow PASSIVE
Speed Shot - Purple PASSIVE
Pheremone Rage - Purple PASSIVE
Spider-Sense - Purple PASSIVE
Adamantium Bones - Purple PASSIVE
Dormammu’s Aid - Blue PASSIVE
Insult to Injury - Black PASSIVE

All of these would be interesting powers for a Team-up toolbox. It would decrease the effectiveness of Hood as a deterrent.

They would be removed automatically at the end of the match, so they'd be 1-time use items.

Comments

• But when do you use those?

edit: also, it's PherOmone Rage.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    locked wrote:
    But when do you use those?

edit: also, it's PherOmone Rage.

Fixed. A team would "use" them as soon as they started the match, but they would stay in effect throughout the match. At the end of the match, the team-up power would go away as something that got used.

Alternately, a team could choose to trigger the power for free, and then it would stay in effect for the match. Boosts should work the same way. I'd prefer to be able to trigger boosts rather than them going into effect automatically.
  • I'd prefer to be able to trigger boosts rather than them going into effect automatically.

Same here. It's okay when it is built in a character you use, and i am beginning to get used to the team ups, but giving them also the passives might be a bit frustrating to play against. At least when you knock out a character their passive goes away. But this one will stay for the entire battle? Seems a bit much I think
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    One thing about this though, you end up getting the benefit of a power throughout the match, where other TUs only help once, even if they were cheap enough to be used repeatedly. Maybe you should be able to use TUs repeatedly throughout a match, and lose them at the end of any match in which they were used at least once (actives) or triggered at least once (passives).
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Loki's new power would be good to add to this list.