Never received covers/rewards for "Big Hit" PVP advice/help?

Options
I never received my rewards for the recent "smash hit" tournament. I opened up the game about 4 hrs after "smash hit" ended and The "reward" screens did come up saying I got the 1000 iso, the 50 hp, and two iron man covers (I placed 19th). As I saw the "rewards" screen flash the second iron man cover, my phone died (ran out of batteries). After charging my phone about an hour later, I start up the game but first I update to R61. After updating I enter the game, the rewards screen for my alliance placement shows up. I go to train my iron man 40 with the new covers but they're gone! I'm not sure if the abrupt phone shutting down or the update resulted in me losing the covers (possibly rewards since I don't know how much ISO + hp I had). I thought maybe this wasn't an isolated incident but no one has posted anywhere about this problem. Has this happened to anyone? Is it possible to get them back? Would loading my backup of Facebook work? I sent D3 an email but I sorta wanted the covers for the real steel PVP since what I really want are the Ldaken covers. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.