X-Force Surgical Strike Bug - Ends Turn

Options
I have a level 145 XForce Wolvie 2/3/3. Surgical Strike ended my turn and I did not make a match.

This has happened multiple times for me since he was buffed. It just happened again in the Loki lightning round.

Comments

• I'm going to bump this since it keeps happening and it's happened multiple times since XForce was buffed. It doesn't happen all the time, I've noticed it occuring about 10%-15% of the time.
  • Happened again today.

Used XForces black, surgical strike, destroyed tiles and then my turn was over I made a match.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Weird... I've used X-Force Wolverine a *lot* since his upgrade, and haven't seen this once. I'm on iOS, maybe this is platform-specific?
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Weird... I've used X-Force Wolverine a *lot* since his upgrade, and haven't seen this once. I'm on iOS, maybe this is platform-specific?

I only play on my iPad so it occurs with IOS. I haven't used Xforce much (or played much) in the last few days to really check again. I'd have to somehow take a video while using him to capture some real evidence, but I would hope they trust what I'm reporting and look into it.