Goon count down tiles

When playing against teams with multiple goons that are all different, it's easy to see who each count down tile belongs to by clicking on it and reading the ability name.

The problem is when it's a team composed of all the same type of goon, lets say that I'm fighting:

* 3 Maggia Muscle (and their darn threaten countdown tiles), all have full health.
* I'm down to my last character.
* I only have enough AP to use an ability and kill one Muscle.
* One Tommy Gun tile is down to 1 more turn before it goes off, killing my last character.

So which Muscle do I kill? The one controlling the Tommy Gun about to go off of course! But wait! There is no way to know because they all control the same type of tile icon_e_sad.gif

It would be nice if when I click on any count down tile on the board, one of these things happened:

* The silhouette of the Muscle controlling it will be highlighted.
* Or a line under the Muscle in question would appear.
* Or a star above it's picture.
* Or the eyes of the Muscle controlling it would turn an evil glowing red!

I don't really care what method is used, as long as it tells me which one controls which count down tile.

Everybody in favor of this happening, say aye!

Comments

• Aye! A feature often asked for but the devs don't deliver unfortunately.
  • like the evil glow in the eyes idea
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    I feel like this is something on the dev's list, but just a low priority and other issues/new ideas always end up taking the time away from what should be a simple fix.

And a trade off for them is that you have to use more health packs if you don't stop the correct goon with the CD tile that's about to go off
  • I'd honestly just be happy if the difference between my own and their own countdown tiles were made a little more obvious... It's easy to see strike and shield tiles, but the countdowns just get me each time.