Color Cover Changer

Videocrazy
Videocrazy Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
As I was looking through the Gauntlet Finale's prize list, I noticed that the final prize was a Psylocke Black. Not bad in its own right, but I'm already maxed out on that color, but could use a Red. Then I got to thinking, this isn't a unique situation.

The game allows you to buy a level in a power, provided you already have at least one cover in that power. What if you could do something similar with covers you have no use for? In exchange for some HP, you can change the color of a cover to a different color cover for that character. The HP cost would be lower than outright buying a level, obviously, since you still need to get the cover in the first place. Beyond that, I'm not sure what restrictions there should be. Perhaps only being able to change the color of covers you can't use? Still, I think this would be beneficial for both the devs and the players. The devs get an additional HP sink, and players no longer have to anguish about getting a 3* or 4* cover they can't use.

Comments

• given how rare they are i think 3*+ character covers are, it should be color less or interchangeable. if we have to changing their color then for a small hp fee is better then nothing.