101-250: 4 cardpack.png
251-1000: 3: cardpack.png
1001-2000: 2 cardpack.png
2001-3000: cardpack.png
3001 & below: standards, iso8.png

Alliance:
1-100 star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png

Comments

• Looks like perhaps an even shorter still season, with it ending on Friday October 10. Should be a total of 9 Season VI events if the established 3 per week format holds.

This also makes me think we may be going toward 21.5 day seasons, with an entire week (3 events) off, and not just the weekday events. That might be rather nice.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It looks like they are celebrating the anniversary starting on the 10th, so while there is a break between seasons the anniversary events may have boosted rewards.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, the anniversary events do hit on the 10th Deadpool PvE, Balance of Power, and a character PvP.
  • Ok, **** cascades. My 166Patch/166BP/132Hood team just got nearly wiped by a seed OBW+cStorm+tinnyThor. After the end, BP is down for the count, Patch at 2200 health, Hood at 630.
  • y2fitzy
    y2fitzy Posts: 255 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Taking the opportunity to try to grind my way up to 1600 as quickly as possible for that OBW. Thank goodness for other people clearly doing the same and offering up lovely 30-40 point nodes with non-maxed 2* rosters
  • shwebsi
    shwebsi Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Planned on grinding for the OBW cover with my team of 94 Ares, 73 2*HT, and 73 Thor/50 CStorm/50 IM35 only to find that the wall for running into teams of level 100+ is right around 1000 points. How does that make any sense? You don't deserve 2 star covers if you can't regularly beat teams of 3 stars? And even if I could beat these teams the next handful of prizes are 1 stars! How is that useful for someone beating teams like that?

Am I just going about this wrong or doing something wrong?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    shwebsi wrote:
    Planned on grinding for the OBW cover with my team of 94 Ares, 73 2*HT, and 73 Thor/50 CStorm/50 IM35 only to find that the wall for running into teams of level 100+ is right around 1000 points. How does that make any sense? You don't deserve 2 star covers if you can't regularly beat teams of 3 stars? And even if I could beat these teams the next handful of prizes are 1 stars! How is that useful for someone beating teams like that?

Am I just going about this wrong or doing something wrong?
    It makes plenty of sense because star.pngstar.png players wouldn't logically be in that range yet. If all that's occupying 1000+ are star.pngstar.pngstar.png players then you should expect to hit them. Same goes for PvP. Climbing early means you will see them earlier. Be happy that you have to make it to 1000 before you see them 3 days in.
  • Yeah, the anniversary events do hit on the 10th Deadpool PvE, Balance of Power, and a character PvP.
    You forgotten Combined Arms in the list...
    A pve and 3 pvp so an entire week of season break
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    Euridice wrote:
    Yeah, the anniversary events do hit on the 10th Deadpool PvE, Balance of Power, and a character PvP.
    You forgotten Combined Arms in the list...
    A pve and 3 pvp so an entire week of season break
    Whoops. Yeah, an entire week for a break is nice. Gives everyone time to plan in advance, save up some HP, and hit LRs for ISO. I do miss Shield Simulator going down though but there was little to no incentive to do it before seasons.
  • So many Punisher rewards lately. Doesn't seem to be anything amazing besides the Green XForce cover which tons of people need.
  • Hey guys! How does the rating and progress points for the season counts? Where can I read about it?

Firstly I thought that the rating equals sum of all your points at event's end. But now I see that it is not so! I've got +17 points for the match and -11 for the defeat, but total points was changed by +10. So how does it work?
  • OnesOwnGrief
    Options
    aelkoa wrote:
    Hey guys! How does the rating and progress points for the season counts? Where can I read about it?

Firstly I thought that the rating equals sum of all your points at event's end. But now I see that it is not so! I've got +17 points for the match and -11 for the defeat, but total points was changed by +10. So how does it work?
    When you gain points, there are times where you'll notice you gained more/less than shown. This is because that players points have changed since you queued then up.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Could we get a mid season top 100 list going, similar to the post-season one?