Bagman tournament for Turkey Day

I think Thanksgiving in the US needs a truly appropriate event for it, and for me - given that it's Turkey Day - a Bagman PVP seems like the most appropriate way to do this. Bagman is clearly, consciously, the turkey of the game to the extent that they took him out of tokens and NOBODY complained.

But to TRULY make it something other than a typical featured+2 where everyone ignores the featured, I think they should buff Bagman for the event. But not a typical buff. For this tournament, and this tournament only:

Buffed + 400%
All skill costs halved
Sentry/Lazy Daken/Lazy Thor/Patch/Hood/X-Force verboten

Alternately, the game could just take that internally generated list of how much people are used and do some sort of reverse-buff to it, where the five or ten least-used character all receive buffs, in order of how little-used they are.

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    What if: Thanksgiving Special.

Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends™ have gathered for a holiday meal of thankfulness! As our fantastic family of friends reach for the gibblets, they realize that inside the roast beast lies the mythical Infinity Wishbone™. But wait!?! That most nefarious of ne'er-do-wells, the master of disaster, LOKI! God of Trickery has infiltrated the party! The normally timid Peter Parker, entranced, reaches for his pockets to reveal... a paper bag? Pulling it over his head he cries out "None can defeat the power of BAGMAN!!!." Ultimate power awaits for the possessor of the this most awesome avian artifact!

Who is your favorite for this feast of fisticuffs? Can Loki's trickery be overcome? Can the BAGMAN be subdued? Can someone pass the mashed potatoes? Find out this November, True Believer!
  • I didn't even know he was gone from the tokens. Whoops - shouldn't have got rid of him a while ago.

Can he still be pulled in standard draws? We've got to be able to get him SOME way!
  • I didn't even know he was gone from the tokens. Whoops - shouldn't have got rid of him a while ago.

Can he still be pulled in standard draws? We've got to be able to get him SOME way!

You can still get him from PVP. They dropped him from tokens when they added Baby Torch.