PVE Reward Structure

Nellyson
Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
So, PVE isn't PVP right? Therefor the reward structure needs to be redone. I say this because it was incredibly infuriating that I had about a 10% chance of getting all 3 Colossus icon_colossus_new.png covers. Shouldn't that be a 100% chance? PVE is supposed to be you against the AI, not you against fellow players. That's what PVP is for. You rank against fellow players to determine who comes out on top! PVE is supposed to be your ability to work through the progressions and earn rewards. So, I want to make the suggestion of putting all covers in PVE in the progression rewards and not in a bracket against other players. However, you can still maintain the brackets if you'd like. I would also suggest changing those rewards. Instead of covers for ranks, make them token packs and tokens. So for first place, and with all the places still give the iso8.png and spideycoin.png but instead of all the covers, you give a 42 pack. Hell, maybe still the 4* cover, but you could also do a cover of the players choice. But for this instance, just the 42 pack. Then 2-5 place give 2 10 packs. 6-10 would win one 10 pack. 11-25 would win 5 heroic tokens. 26-50 could win 3 heroics. 50-150 would win 2 heroics. 151-200 would win 1 herioc. 201-300 would win 10 standard tokens. 301-400 would win 5 standards. And finally 401-500 would win 2 standards. I feel this give absolutely EVERYBODY a chance to win the new characters, rather than just the top 150 in each bracket. I mean, why are only the top 150 allowed to win the new character anyways??? That's totally not fair to the player base. Especially when the next PVE WILL REQUIRE THAT FREAKING NEW CHARACTER! It's a broken system and I'd really like to see all covers in the progression. Where in the progression, I don't care. Make it almost impossible for all 3, whatever. At least it'll be up the player instead of how you're stacking up against other players. So here the smilies breakdown:

1st Place- 42 cardpack.png plus 5000 iso8.png and 100 imcoin.png and maybe even a random icon_nickfury.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_wolverine.png

2nd-5th Place- 10 cardpack.pngx2 plus 5000 iso8.png and 100 imcoin.png

6th-10th Place- 10 cardpack.png plus 2000 iso8.png and 50 imcoin.png

11th-25th Place- 5 cardpack.png plus 1000 iso8.png and 50 imcoin.png

26th-50th Place- 3 cardpack.png plus 1000 iso8.png and 50 imcoin.png

51st-150th Place- 2 cardpack.png plus 500 iso8.png and 25 imcoin.png

151st-200th Place- 1 cardpack.png plus 500 iso8.png

201st-300th Place- 10 standard recruit tokens plus 250 iso8.png

301st-400th Place- 5 standard recruit tokens plus 100 iso8.png

401st-500th Place- 2 standard recruit tokens plus 50 iso8.png

Then of course, you make up the progressions like always.

So yeah, that's my thoughts on something that I feel REALLY REALLY needs to be addressed and fixed. Again....PVE is not PVP and it shouldn't be rewarded the same!

Comments

• Your proposal is close to Season reward structure.

Though I would be overjoyed with this, I think it is slightly optimistic.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    arktos1971 wrote:
    Your proposal is close to Season reward structure.

Though I would be overjoyed with this, I think it is slightly optimistic.

Ha, I didn't think about that. Maybe cause it's so hard to actually place that high! I honestly think this is the best idea. Maybe change what packs and so forth, but no more covers in the rankings! I'm a firm believer in that for PVE.