Push notifications when you're attacked in PVP

CNash
CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Title says it all really. I don't get any use out of "Your characters are fully healed, play now!". I would get use out of "You've been attacked in [event title] and lost/gained X points!".

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    My girlfriend gets push notifications on her iPhone for PvP retaliations, attacks, and defensive wins.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on Android and I receive them as well. I also get notifications for 12 hours left in events, shield expirations and Daily Rewards.

I'm actually running a modified version of Android that makes all notifications pop-ups too! Once I break past 1.1k, I get so many attacked notifications, they only update 1 attack per minute, even though I might have gotten 3.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    At the splash screen, hit the little gear. This will bring you to the options where you can set which notifications you want to receive. It may not work as well as you'd like it to, and it may even be rather annoying, but it does work.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Must say I've never seen any notifications regarding being attacked, even though I've got all of the options in the settings page on (except for "Shields", as I very rarely use them). I'll switch off the "Team recovered" and "Daily reward" ones and see what happens.

Thanks for your help, everyone.