Spidey + bullseye

Options
Seems like a pink match with the pair should give me more than a single 14 strength tile, especially when both skills activate each pink match. Could otherwise be a fun combo to play with. Intentional or possibility of a fix?

Comments

• Where there are no protect tiles, spider man will pop his first, then bullseye. At the beginning of the match both will put out a protect tile after a purple match. Spider man will only put out protect tiles if there are less than a certain number of friendly protect tiles in place. He won't put out any tiles if IM35, Captain America, or Bullseye have already placed their protect tiles.

Working as intended or bug, I don't know.
  • Bugpop wrote:
    Where there are no protect tiles, spider man will pop his first, then bullseye. At the beginning of the match both will put out a protect tile after a purple match. Spider man will only put out protect tiles if there are less than a certain number of friendly protect tiles in place. He won't put out any tiles if IM35, Captain America, or Bullseye have already placed their protect tiles.

Working as intended or bug, I don't know.

Thanks for the added (however semi-confusing) info haha. Yeah I couldn't tell exactly what was going on I just know I would prefer spidey and bullseye to activate but if not I would at least want spidey to override bullseye. With bullseye keepin spideys pink away it becomes a pretty obsolete pairing.