pvp

a grumbler
a grumbler Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
It seems to me PvP contests are dominated by the strongest players. You work your way up to 600 or so and overnight you are attacked by players with level 166 heroes and go back a couple of hundred. You can rechallenge these players for 20 or so but probably lose.
I think it would be much better and add to the fun if rechallenge on your conqueror was double points or better. It would even up the contest and make strong players think twice about knocking over easy teams who might come back with boosts and their best team!

Comments

• I like the initial thought behind your idea, but there would be ways to scam that system. You could force a loss/retire and easily destroy someone over and over that doesn't have the slightest chance of beating you. With the double points, taking loses would be a viable option as you would be gaining so much from the rematches.
  • a grumbler
    a grumbler Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Ah there's the problem as you say "destroy someone over and over".
    I can't see why multiple challenges are allowed in any contest.
    I think 1 challenge and 1 rechallenge maybe for increased points "revenge".
    Then find someone else to pick on. "sorry you have already challenged this player"
  • a grumbler wrote:
    Ah there's the problem as you say "destroy someone over and over".
    I can't see why multiple challenges are allowed in any contest.
    I think 1 challenge and 1 rechallenge maybe for increased points "revenge".
    Then find someone else to pick on. "sorry you have already challenged this player"
    Then the top tier would have no one to attack.
    This is the game's not so subtle way of telling you to buy shields. P2W.