A different kind of sale to help the player base.

wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I know D3 will put HP and ISO on sale but I think they could be a little more creative to randomly reward players. My idea for a sale is instead of putting the currency on sale put covers on sale. One random weekend make all covers 1/2 off. This should not be done all the time maybe two times a year. This would encourage players to buys covers they need and I am guessing people would also buy HP as a result.

My second idea is to also have a random weekend be super ISO weekend. Every match would be worth at least 100 ISO. Instead of the 20, 70, 120 it could be 100, 250, 500. It would not have as much of a monetary gain but it would be a way to reward the player base with ISO that they still have to earn. People who really want the ISO can grind if they want and it would help developing rosters.

Overall I have seen other games do promotions or sales like this and it makes the player base feel appreciated and that the business isn't all about money. D3 please think about a reward like these.