Cascades with environment tiles and criticals

Options
So, I've seen this a lot. When purposefully matching environment tiles and criticals there is usually a bonus of base environment value times the critical value that's added to the environment bucket. However, I've noticed lately that a cascade gets triggered and environment tiles get matched with a critical it awards no critical bonus and often ignores the actual regular matching value for the tile. I've seen it award as little as 2 or 3 environment points rather than the normal which would be 6 or 9 times the critical for unbuffed characters.

Comments

• I've noticed this bug too, and I'd like to add a similar bug:

When matching an L shape with a critical tile where the two branches of the L are environment and coloured tiles (looks like so:)

B
    B
    C E E where B is blue, C is critical, E is environment

You get the bonus damage on the blue match, and lose your environment bonus match (this should not be the case considering how rare it happens).

I think this bug is part of a larger bug, where any 5 match with a critical such as B B C G G, the leftmost match seems to take priority on the bonus, instead of the higher damaging match. This is silly.
  • OmegaSyrus wrote:
    I've noticed this bug too, and I'd like to add a similar bug:

When matching an L shape with a critical tile where the two branches of the L are environment and coloured tiles (looks like so:)

B
    B
    C E E where B is blue, C is critical, E is environment

You get the bonus damage on the blue match, and lose your environment bonus match (this should not be the case considering how rare it happens).

I think this bug is part of a larger bug, where any 5 match with a critical such as B B C G G, the leftmost match seems to take priority on the bonus, instead of the higher damaging match. This is silly.
    That is not a rare occurance it happens quite often and that is always the case when matching criticals with different tile types, you only get one bonus from them.
  • I believe this is a feature, rather than a bug. Successive matches in cascades have decreased value. Been this way for a while.
  • what does that chime mean, after getting like 5 matches in a row?