Heroic Cover Question

Options
Highdark
Highdark Posts: 75 Match Maker
edited September 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
When or how can we tell if new heros have been added to the heroic cover list? Reason being im looking to gain 40 covers for this season and want to make sure Cpt M and DP in the running.

Comments

• Flare808
    Options
    An announcement will be made when covers are added to packs. You can manually check the odds in game for the character you are looking for as well.
  • Highdark wrote:
    When or how can we tell if new heros have been added to the heroic cover list? Reason being im looking to gain 40 covers for this season and want to make sure Cpt M and DP in the running.

Right above the cover buying buttons there's a little "?" that says "Info," that gives a list of who it's possible to get from the token

Cpt M and DP aren't in the running yet icon_e_sad.gif
  • Highdark
    Highdark Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Thank you : ). I DEMAND AN ANNOUNCEMENT BE MADE!
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2* torch was added to the token before it showed up on the list but yeah, usually there's an announcement.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am not convinced the displayed odds are correct anyway. The last 3 10-packs I've opened contained zero 3 or 4 star covers.

When you do the math, there's only a 0.085% chance of that happening if the displayed numbers are correct... Now, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's pretty improbable.
  • jobob wrote:
    I am not convinced the displayed odds are correct anyway. The last 3 10-packs I've opened contained zero 3 or 4 star covers.

When you do the math, there's only a 0.085% chance of that happening if the displayed numbers are correct... Now, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's pretty improbable.

You are either not a very good liar or a one heck of an unlucky player. My condolences to you either way.
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just pulled an IW and Fury from my two 10-pack season rewards...so 4-stars do exist.