Stop introducing characters in Heroics

Heroics are tedious. This is the second character in a row we've had released in one and they're the worst events you run. There's no roster diversity, no opponent diversity, no subs, and just dull grinding for 20 iso after about the first day. They're terrible.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember when there was a Heroic that had subs? So we didn't have to grind fifteen nodes every run-through just to keep position? And there were more than two tokens available? That was nice.
  • Remember when there was a Heroic that had subs? So we didn't have to grind fifteen nodes every run-through just to keep position? And there were more than two tokens available? That was nice.

Heroic Oscorp and Heroic DA are fine. Heroic Venom/Jugg, not so much.
  • Phantron wrote:
    Remember when there was a Heroic that had subs? So we didn't have to grind fifteen nodes every run-through just to keep position? And there were more than two tokens available? That was nice.

Heroic Oscorp and Heroic DA are fine. Heroic Venom/Jugg, not so much.

I agree - I'd be a lot more okay with it if they updated the subless ones to have subs (or do something to make them at least slightly interesting). But we had dull slog followed by dull slog, amplified by the fact that I had all the progression awards by about my third clear.
  • The Deadpool PvE was BRILLIANT. I'd love to have another one like that for a new character.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    I'd love new characters to be progression rewards instead of placement rewards. That would make the event a litle more bearable. Placement rewards can be HP and another 3* and boosts perhaps?

Or refresh the nodes. Or keep the limited roster but rotate with new buffed characters every 24hrs. That would encourage roster diversity and ppl to level up characters. Not the same old same old. Provide base characters if the player doesnt have the buffed characters. Reset the enemy levels at the beginning of each rotation so each 24hrs feels like a different game even if it's the same event/enemies because now we have to use different characters.

Edit:
    So for example the current roster has wolvir, obw and thor (and the rest). At 24hr reset have a different list of characters e.g. Psylocke, mblackwidow. Cstorm, cap, mnmag, etc and maybe repeat 1 or 2 from previous list.